Small, but beautiful - and definitely pretty cozy. The perfect choice for short getaways with long-lasting memories. From the PETIT room, you look mostly out over the hotel's green courtyard, revive yourself under the rain shower, and enjoy cuddly moments in the luxurious queen-size bed. Excellent for putting your feet up and relaxing after an exciting day out and about.
- 14-19 m²
- Queen-size bed
- Walk-in rain shower
- Courtyard - or street Schadekgasse view
- Choice of feather or anti-allergy pillows
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Natural cosmetics from Saint Charles Pharmacy
- Hair dryer
- 43" flat screen Smart TV
- Roberts Revival iStream radio
- We invite you for coffee and tea - coffeemaschine and kettle in the room
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Minibar/cocktail bar (on charge)
- Safe deposit box
Breakfast à la carte
The most important meal of the day is not included in the room rate. For a great start into your Vienna adventures, simply enjoy all the delicacies we offer à la carte. We kindly ask you to make a reservation so that your morning kick-off is relaxed. Due to high demand, table reservations are highly recommended.
La vie en MOTTO
Almost a shame to spend your time here sleeping - if only the beds weren't so damn comfortable. Natural coziness with thoughtful details are a given in all our rooms in the heart of Vienna; how much space exactly you need for your dreams is up to you.
Savoir-vivre at its best! A refuge in the midst of adventures, a French home in Vienna.
Art de vivre. Love is art and art is our love language – to encourage thinking outside the box.