This space brings the concept of new luxury to life. No grandeur, but rather a natural sense of comfort. From the - for the most part - large French windows the lively hustle and bustle of Mariahilfer Straße * is a sight to behold, and the day's adventures can be reflected on from the cozy sofa. A choice of king-size or twin beds allows for a variety of sleeping constellations. The DELUXE room is particularly suitable for longer stays in Vienna, as well as for families.
- 24-33 m²
- King-size bed / Twin beds
- Walk-in rain shower
- *View of the famous Mariahilfer Straße, street Schadekgasse or courtyard
- Choice of feather or anti-allergy pillows
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Natural cosmetics from Saint Charles Pharmacy
- Hair dryer
- 43" flat screen Smart TV
- Roberts Revival iStream radio
- We invite you for coffee and tea - coffeemaschine and kettle in the room
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Minibar/cocktail bar (on charge)
- Safe deposit box
Breakfast à la carte
The most important meal of the day is not included in the room rate. For a great start into your Vienna adventures, simply enjoy all the delicacies we offer à la carte. We kindly ask you to make a reservation so that your morning kick-off is relaxed. Due to high demand, table reservations are highly recommended.
La vie en MOTTO
Almost a shame to spend your time here sleeping - if only the beds weren't so damn comfortable. Natural coziness with thoughtful details are a given in all our rooms in the heart of Vienna; how much space exactly you need for your dreams is up to you.
Savoir-vivre at its best! A refuge in the midst of adventures, a French home in Vienna.
Art de vivre. Love is art and art is our love language – to encourage thinking outside the box.